Network Monitoring System
Network monitoring is the use of a system that constantly monitors a computer network for slow or failing components and that notifies the network administrator (via email, SMS or other alarms) in case of outages. Network monitoring is part of network management.
- CNMS is able to capture, monitor and report CPU utilization, CPU load, memory utilization, network traffic, disk space and other possible Key parameters
- It support Agentless operations on Windows and Linux machines
- It support Agent based monitoring on Windows and Linux system
- It support monitoring Network devices at the remote locations like switches routers etc.
- It support monitoring web services availability
- It monitor and report it internal performance metric
- It have Web based frontend to monitoring and administration
- It support email, sms, Visual and sound Notifications
i. It have capability to Execute commands on remote system like reboot, shutdown in case of any issue reported
j. It have capability to integrate with other Trouble ticket systems for automatically opening a trouble ticket
k. It have a Dashboard including list of recent issues categorized in Severity levels like Average, Warning, Critical etc. and Key Internal Key performance indicators
l. It support extensive graphs to present the KPIs in graphical form like availability, CPU usage, Ram usage, disk usage etc.
m. It able to keep and report historical data of at least a month